We may collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect aggregated information about how users use our website or anonymous answers to surveys.
We may also collect the following types of personal information:
- Email address
- Telephone contact number
- Company name / occupation / job title
- The products and services your organisation is involved with
We collect your personal information directly from you in ways including:
- When you request information from us
- When you apply for a donation from us
- When you access, use or log in to our website
- During conversations between you and our representatives
You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us (details below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (eg. by emailing it to you).
- If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request amendment of it. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
- There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To send communications requested by you
- To answer enquiries
- To assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website
- To process and respond to any complaint made by you
- To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in cooperation with any governmental authority
Any personal data we collect is done so with discretion and we take necessary steps to protect all personal information we hold. No information is passed to third parties of any kind.
Content from other websites
We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
Our website address is: https://jamwfoundation.org
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in an appropriate manner with which you are satisfied.
Please contact our Privacy Officer at:
John and Myriam Wylie Foundation
342 A St Kilda Road
Melbourne, VIC 3004